We all have them. But what are they?
Moles are clusters of pigmented skin cells that can appear just about
anywhere on your skin. They range in size from distractingly huge to
barely noticeable and come in several different colors from reddish
pink to brown and black. Moles are most commonly found on the face,
torso or limbs, but they can appear just about anywhere else on the
Unless they start growing, change color, or cause pain, these little
clusters of pigmented skin pose no danger to us. In fact, sometimes a
mole in just the right place can actually be preferable, becoming a
beauty mark as opposed to something unsightly. In fact, back in the
17th Century, fashionable men and women would actually place faux moles
on their visage in order to convey a certain sense on regality. That
being said, other moles, especially oddly shaped ones or ones with hair
growing out of them, are considered to be something other than a beauty
Many of the moles we have are actually hereditary in
nature and with us from the time we are born into this world, becoming
darker and more present as we age. Other moles form because of our
skin’s exposure to sunlight, becoming pigmented clusters of
cells on the surface of our skin.
If you have a mole that makes you want to crawl into a hole somewhere,
there are a few home remedies that you can try in order to reduce its
- Coriander paste applied to the mole can help make it
- A paste made out of flaxseed, flaxseed oil, and honey
can also alter its appearance
- Garlic is also a great way to basically burn away the
mole, Just apply crushed garlic clove to the mole and then cover it
with a bandage.
- Fresh Pineapple is another great home remedy. Just
apply some to the mole once a day and watch it fade away,
- Some people have discovered that a diet rich in
cashew nuts, or a paste made out of cashews can help make a mole
- Soak a piece of cloth in grapefruit juice and then
apply it to the mole. Repeat this every 5 to 6 hours.
- Honey applied on its own might also help reduce the
- Cauliflower juice applied to the mole also helps.
- Potato peels has also been a time tested remedy for